Friday, April 23, 2010

NEW! Permanent Menu Pages

Responding to the numerous requests of my lovely customers, I have created Menu Pages on this blog! Now you can choose from a vast array of sweet and savory goodies by clicking on one of my Menu and Price List links in the tool bar to the right.

Keep checking the menu for new items. Soon to come are Ice Creams and Sorbets, new Raw Cacao Confections, Seasoned Nuts and Seeds, and more!

I will still be having Weekly Specials which will be based on seasonal harvest ingredients. Keep an eye out for Asparagus with Aioli and Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries next week!

As usual, Weekly Special orders to be picked up on Tuesday or Wednesday need to be placed no later than the Sunday before. All other orders need at least 3 days notice. However, if you are having a serious snack attack, I always have something good so don't hesitate to find out what is available now :) I almost always have Chips, Grawnola and Chocolates on hand.

Abundant Health and Joy to You!

Elise, the Raw Goddess 

No comments:

Post a Comment